TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF mGeek ONLINE STORE
§ 1 General provision
- The online shop available at: www.mgeek.io is operated by Eye-Q-Optics sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warszawa at Al Jana Pawła II 61/247, 01-031 Warszawa Poland, entered into the companies register of the National Court Register by the District Court in m. st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XIII, under the KRS number 0000869298, NIP 5272941498, REGON 387559279.
1) postal address:
Eye-Q-Optics Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jana Pawła II 61 / 247
2) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The following terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the following meaning:
1) mGeek – Eye-Q-Optics sp. z o.o. a with its registered office in Warszawa at Al Jana Pawła II 61/247, 01-031 Warszawa, Poland, entered into the companies register of the National. Court Register by the District Court in m. st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XIII, under the KRS number 0000869298, NIP 5272941498, REGON 387559279.
2) Online Shop – the online shop operated by Eye-Q-Optics, available at www.mgeek.io;
3) Customer – a natural person or a legal entity using the Online Shop, and in particular, which makes an order in the Online Shop, a natural person or a legal entity, who under applicable legislation has legal capacity to perform such actions;
4) Consumer – a Customer who falls under the definition of a Consumer provided in an applicable legislation, therefore which above all performs a legal. transaction with mGeek not related to his/her business (commercial) or professional activity, in particular who makes an order in the Online Shop;
5) Time of Processing the Order – the number of business days in which mGeek completes the order placed by the Customer through the Online Shop, hands the ordered products over to the courier to be delivered to the Customer, and delivers by courier the ordered products to the address indicated by the Customer in the order;
6) Business Days – weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding Polish statutory holidays;
7) Order – a Customer’s statement of intent, submitted through the Online Shop specifying: the type and quantity of products on offer at the Online Shop at the moment of placing the order, the method of payment, the delivery option, the place of delivering the products and the Customer’s data, which constitutes an offer to mGeek from the Customer to conclude a sale agreement through the Online Shop for the products being the subject of the order;
8) Site – a website operated by mGeek and available at: www.mgeek.io.
3. These Terms and Conditions specify the rules of using the Online Shop, in particular, the rules of concluding sale agreements for products offered by mGeek through the Online Shop, and of complaint procedures.
4. All products offered through the Online Shop are brand new.
5. To use the Online Store and to browse the Store’s collection and place orders, the following minimum technical requirements must be met:
1) a computer or other multimedia device with access to the Internet;
2) a web browser:
3) an active e-mail account (e-mail);
4) a recommended minimum screen resolution of 1360 x 1024 pixels.
6. In order to ensure the security of communication and data provided at the Online Store, mGeek takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized collection and modification of personal data sent via the Internet. mGeek ensures the security of data transmission transferred at the Online Store by using SSL protocol (SecureSocketLayer).
7. A customer using the Online Store is required to:
1) use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the applicable law and the provisions of these Regulations,
2) use the Online Store in accordance with good conduct and with respect for the personal rights of other entities,
3) not submitting and not providing illegal content,
4) use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning,
5) use of all the content included in the Online Store for personal use only,
6) not to engage in any action consisting in sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Online Store.
§ 2 Placing orders
- The Customer may purchase the products on offer at the Online Shop by placing an order. Orders can be placed 24/7 through the website of the Online Shop www.mgeek.io.
- An obligatory part of placing an order is reading and approving these Terms and Conditions by the Customer, which the Customer confirms by marking an appropriate box prior to finalising the order. If the Customer does not approve these Terms and Conditions while placing an order, it will not be possible to purchase products from the Online Shop.
- As part of placing an order, the Customer provides his/her personal data marked in the order form as obligatory and consents, by marking the appropriate box, to the processing of the Customer’s data provided while placing the order to perform at the Online Shop. Providing the personal data marked obligatory is voluntary, yet is necessary for placing the order. Providing the personal data not marked as obligatory is voluntary and unnecessary for placing the order.
- To place an order, it is necessary to complete the order through the website of the Online Shop www.mgeek.io, to indicate the country of delivery, to indicate one of the listed courier companies (in case there is more than one to choose from), complete the order form and then confirm and send the order by clicking "COMFIRMATION OF PURCHASE". Clicking this button means the Customer completes the order and has an obligation to pay.
- The Customer completes the order using the "CART". By clicking the ADD TO CART" button, the Customer selects the products on offer at the Online Shop at the moment of placing the order, according to their description and price, and selects the size, if the product is offered in different sizes. After clicking "to the checkout", the Customer selects the country of delivery, fills in the order form and selects the payment mode (online transfer or credit card).
- The order form should include the following data:
1) the Customer’s name, surname and postal address,
- 2) the Customer’s phone number and email address,
- 3) the data and address of the recipient, if the ordered products should be delivered to an address other than the Customer’s address.
- A Customer who registers for a Customer Account at the Online Shop can place an order through the Customer Account after logging on to the Online Shop.
- A product ordered at the Online Shop may be delivered to an address indicated by the Customer in the selected EU member states and USA.
- Information on the total value of the order, including the price of the product and the cost of its delivery, is indicated each time at the Online Shop www.mgeek.io while placing the order, including also directly before and at the moment of confirming and placing an order by the Customer. These are the total costs that the Customer is obliged to pay, including all due taxes and the costs of delivery.
- While placing an order, until pushing the "Confirm purchase" button, the Customer can modify the order, in particular with respect to the choice of the product, place of delivery, data indicated in the order form, payment mode (online transfer or credit card). To modify the choice, the "edit" button should be clicked on the shop’s site. The button is displayed while placing the order.
- Placing the order takes place after completing the order, selecting the country of delivery, filling in the order form, selecting payment mode, approving these Terms and Conditions by the Customer and providing the personal data marked obligatory. The order is placed when the Customer clicks the "Confirm purchase" button. An order placed through the Online Shop results in a payment obligation.
- After placing an order, a message is sent immediately to the email account indicated in the order form or in the Customer Account, if the Customer placed the order through the Customer Account, confirming receipt of the order and its acceptance for completion. When the Customer receives the email confirming receipt of the order and its acceptance for completion from mGeek, a sale agreement is concluded between the Customer and mGeek. The concluded agreement is confirmed and recorded by sending the email message indicated above to the Customer with appendices in PDF format containing these Terms and Conditions, instructions on the right to withdraw from the agreement and the template form of withdrawal.
- The electronic services offered by mGeek consist in offering Customers the possibility to place orders for products offered by mGeek through the Online Shop are free of charge and a one-time activity. The service ends directly after the order is completed by mGeek, or when the Customer stops the ordering procedure through the Online Shop.
- If, having placed an order for several products, it turns out that part of the order cannot be completed within the deadline for completing the order, mGeek will immediately inform the Customer about this fact, by sending a message to the email address indicated in the order form or the Customer Account, if the Customer placed the order through the Customer Account. In this case, the Customer may cancel all of the order, or just the part that cannot be completed within the set deadline, by sending a message by email to the address: email@example.com, or in writing to the postal address of J23 indicated in § 1 point 1.1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the case specified in point 14, if the Customer paid for the ordered products in advance, mGeek will return, without delay, the paid amount, or the appropriate part if the order will be partly completed. The return payment will be made in the same manner as the payment was made by the Customer, unless the Customer explicitly consents to another payment mode – in any case the Consumer will not incur any fees resulting from this return.
§ 3 Prices of products
- Prices of products presented on the website of the Online Shop are gross prices, i.e. including VAT and other taxes.Prices given on the websites of the Online Shop refer to the one piece of the goods, (or refer to the pair, if the goods are customarily sold in pairs).
- Prices of products indicated on the website of the Online Shop do not include the cost of delivery, which is indicated in § 6 of these Terms and Conditions. The cost of delivery is provided each time on the website of the Online Shop when placing the order, including directly before and at the moment of confirming and placing the order by the Customer, and are included in the total value of the order. The total value of the order includes the price of the product and the cost of delivery.
- Information on prices of products, their qualities and important characteristics are available on the website of the Online Shop and are displayed by the product.
- The final and binding price is the price indicated in the "basket" in the summary of the order at the moment when the Customer places the order through the Online Shop.
- The prices of products indicated on the website of the Online Shop are valid only for placing orders through the Online Shop.
- The prices of products presented on the website of the Online Shop can be changed, and such a change in the price does not affect an order made before the price change enters into force.
§3.1 Promotional campaigns
- On the websites of the mGeek Online Shop, promotions or sales may be organised (hereinafter referred to as the Promotional Campaigns).
- Promotional Campaigns may involve in particular:
a) granting a fixed amount or percentage discount on a given product or category of products in the Online Shop;
b) granting a fixed amount or percentage discount on the cheapest product or the cheapest products when purchasing a specific quantity of goods in the Online Shop;
c) granting a fixed amount or percentage discount on the goods in the set purchased in the Online Shop.
- The detailed terms and conditions of the Promotional Campaigns are published on the websites of the mGeek Online Shop prior to the start of a given promotion.
- The Promotional Campaigns are an element of marketing activities conducted by mGeek which are aimed at promoting the mGeek brand products.
- A participant of the Promotional Campaign may a Customer who is a natural person over 13 years of age, however, if such person is under 18 years of age, the consent of the statutory representative is required, unless he or she has full legal capacity to act as a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code during the promotional campaign, i.e. a natural person performing a legal act, together with the entrepreneur, which is not directly related to his or her business or professional activity shall make a purchase covered by the given promotional campaign ("Participant").
- The discount is calculated from the gross value of the promotional goods.
- Each Participant may take part in a Promotional Campaign many times, if he or she meets the terms and conditions for participation in a given Promotional Campaign, unless otherwise clearly stated in the detailed terms and conditions of a given Promotional Campaign.
- J23 is entitled to introduce a maximum number of pieces of a given product or category of products covered by a single order or a given Promotional Campaign.
- The Promotional Campaign shall not combine with other Promotional Campaigns, unless otherwise clearly stated in the detailed terms and conditions of a given Promotional Campaign. This, in particular, means that goods previously discounted, subject to sale or for which a discount has been granted as part of another Promotional Campaign may not be used as promotional goods (unless clearly stated in the detailed terms and conditions of a given Promotional Campaign).
- The value of a discount (granted as part of a given Promotional Campaign) may not be exchanged for cash, in whole or in part, or for the Gift Cards.
- If, as a result of withdrawal from the agreement, the terms and conditions of the discount granted under a given Promotional Campaign are eliminated, the Participant loses the right to the discount granted. In such a case, the Participant of the Promotional Campaign shall be obliged, at its own discretion, to return the amount of the discount granted or to return the promotional product/products for which the discount was granted. The above shall apply in particular if the subject of the order is a promotional set (in such a case the withdrawal or cancellation of the order may concern only the entire promotional set), and also if the purchase of the number of goods specified in the Promotional Campaign entitles to receive the discount.
- The principles of the Promotional Campaign may be changed during its term, with the reservation that it shall not apply to agreements concluded before the changes. In particular, the principles of a promotional campaign may be changed in the event of amendments to the regulations concerning the organisation of the Promotional Campaigns, extension of the duration of the promotional campaign and a change in the manner of conducting the Promotional Campaign for technical reasons.
- The deadline for taking part in the Promotional Campaign is determined by the date of placing an order in accordance with these Regulations.
- Promotional campaigns may be valid for a definite period of time; until further notice or until the pool of goods is exhausted.
§ 4 Payment methods for ordered products and delivery costs
If the product ordered through the Online Shop is to be delivered to an address indicated by the Customer to one of the indicated member states of the EU and USA, the Customer can pay in advance for the product and delivery with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or by online transfer through the TPay online payment system. The Customer cannot combine methods of payment.
A Customer should pay the price of the product and the cost of delivery within four hours from receiving the email confirming receipt of the order and accepting it for completion, as specified in § 3 point 12 of these Terms and Conditions.
Payment in advance by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or online transfer takes place through the TPay online payment system offered by Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A.ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at ul. Święty Marcin 73/6, 61-808 Poznań, Poland, KRS: 0000412357.
§ 5 Completing orders, manner and costs of delivery
- Products ordered through the Online Shop in the manner specified in § 3 of these Terms and Conditions are delivered to the chosen member states of the European Union and USA.
- The product ordered through the Online Shop is to be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer by the courier company General Logistics Systems Poland Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Głuchów, hereinafter referred to as GLS Poland.
- Products ordered through the Online Shop are delivered on working days.
- Delivery of a product ordered through the Online Shop to the address indicated by the Customer while placing an order is subject to payment as described below.
- A product ordered through the Online Shop will be completed by mGeek and handed over to the courier for delivery to the address indicated by the Customer in the order within two working days from mGeek receiving confirmation of correct payment from the entity settling payments.
- Time for the delivery of an order should include the time in which the courier company should deliver the ordered product to the address indicated while placing an order. This time differs depending on the country of delivery chosen by the Customer.
- After ordering goods through the Online Shop, the Customer will receive an invoice including the subject of the order, the Customer will receive a non-fiscal printout from mGeek as a confirmation of payment of funds, not constituting a fiscal receipt or tax invoice.
- Subject to section 11 below, the tax invoice referred to in section 8 shall be delivered to the Customer in electronic form by sending an e-mail to the address referred to in § 3 section 6 of these Regulations, with the tax invoice attached as a PDF file (.pdf). The same method will be used to deliver invoice corrections.
- By accepting these Regulations, the Customer agrees to send electronic invoices in the manner specified in sections 8 and 9 above, subject to section 11 below.
- Invoice in the paper form including the subject of the order will be sent at the request of the Customer. Tax invoice request should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The request should contain the order number and the address of delivery of the tax invoice. Corrections of invoices delivered to the Customer in paper form will be delivered to the Customer also in paper form.
§ 6 The right to withdraw from the agreement
- A Consumer who concludes a distance agreement can withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without giving any reason thereof and without incurring any costs, except the costs specified in points 7 and 8 below. A notice on the right of withdrawal from the agreement, including in particular, information on the method and deadline for performing the right to withdraw from the agreement, and on the costs borne by the Customer when returning the products in the event of a withdrawal, constitutes Appendix 1 to these Terms and Conditions.
- The lapse of the period for withdrawing from the agreement starts at:
1) For a sale agreement – from the Consumer, or a third party appointed by the Consumer other than the courier, taking possession of the product and, for an agreement including many products delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from acquiring the ownership of the last product, batch or part;
2) For other agreements – from the date of concluding the agreement.
- A Consumer can withdraw from the agreement by informing mGeek of the decision to withdraw by an explicit statement, for instance, by sending the letter by post to the address: Eye-Q-Optics sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawła II 61 / 247, 01-031 Warszawa, Poland, marked "Return", or by sending a statement by email to the email address: email@example.com. A statement of withdrawal can be submitted on the withdrawal form attached as Appendix 2 to these Terms and Conditions, but using the form is not obligatory.
- To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the agreement, it is sufficient to send the information on performing the right to withdraw before the lapse of the deadline.
- In the event of withdrawing from the agreement, a Consumer is obliged to return the product to mGeek immediately, and no later than within 14 days from the date of informing mGeek about withdrawing from the agreement. To keep the deadline, it is sufficient to send the product before the lapse of the 14-day period to the address: Eurocommerce, Al. Jana Pawła II 61 / 247, 01-031 Warszawa, Poland, marked 'Return - mGeek'.
- The Consumer is obliged to bear direct costs of returning the product, including duties and taxes linked to the return of goods.
- If the Consumer choses a method of delivering the product other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by mGeek, mGeek is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs borne by the Customer.
- In the event of withdrawing from the agreement, mGeek will, immediately but no later than within 14 days from the date of receiving the Consumer’s statement of withdrawal, return all the payments received from the Consumer including the cost of delivery, except the additional costs of the delivery method other than the cheapest delivery method offered by mGeek chosen by the Consumer.
- The payment will be returned by mGeek with the same payment method that the Consumer used, unless the Consumer explicitly consents to another payment method – in any case the Consumer will not bear any costs due to this return.
- mGeek may suspend the return of the payments received from the Consumer until the receipt of the products, or confirmation of posting the products from the Consumer, whichever comes first.
- The Consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the product resulting from using the product in a way other than necessary to determine the nature, qualities and functioning of the product.
- The Consumer does not have the right to withdraw from a distance agreement with respect to the following agreements:
1) agreements on performing services, if the entity performed the service with the explicit consent of the consumer who was informed prior to the service provision that after performing the service by the entity the Consumer will lose the right to withdraw from the agreement;
- 2) agreements that concern a customized product that is not prefabricated, but produced according to the Customer’s instructions, or aimed at fulfilling their individual demands;
- 3) agreements that concern products with short shelf life period;
- 4) agreements concerning products delivered in sealed packaging that cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene, if the packaging was opened after the delivery;
- 5) agreements concerning products that, due to their nature, are to be permanently combined with other products after the delivery.
§ 7 Complaints procedure
- mGeek is obliged to deliver goods to Customers without the physical or legal defects pursuant to the statutory provisions.
- Complaints may be submitted by Customers in writing to mGeek’s Customer Service Centre at:
Al. Jana Pawła II 61 / 247, 01-031 Warszawa
- Complaints should include in particular: full name, postal address, email address if the Customer wishes to receive a response to the complaint via email, the date of purchase of the product, the type of product being complained about, an accurate description of the defect and the date of noticing it, the Customer’s demand, as well as the Customer’s preferred way of hearing the decision concerning the complaint. Along with the submitting the complaint, proof of purchase of the product must also be given to mGeek. This may be, for example, a copy of the receipt, a copy of an invoice, a payment record or any other proof. Please note that providing the abovementioned data by the Customer is recommended though not obligatory. Therefore the Customer may submit a complaint excluding that data which would not affect its effectiveness.
- A Customer who exercises the rights under warranty is obliged, at mGeek’s expense, to provide the defective goods to the place specified in § 8 point 2 hereof.
- mGeek will consider and address complaints immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of submitting the complaint. The Customer will be informed of the method of handling the complaint in the manner requested when submitting the complaint.
- Complaints about the newsletter or other electronic services, including irregularities in the operation of the Online Shop, can be submitted:
1) directly by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Complaints concerning the newsletter or other electronic services should include in particular: a description of the matters covered by the complaint, the email address provided when registering a Customer Account or placing an order, and the email address or postal address to which the Customer wants the response to the complaint to be sent, if different, as well as the Customer’s preferred way of hearing the decision concerning the complaint. Please note that providing the abovementioned data by the Customer is recommended though not obligatory. Therefore the Customer may submit a complaint excluding that data which would not affect its effectiveness. The complaint will be considered and an answer will be sent within 14 days from the date of mGeek receiving the complaint. The Customer will hear about the decision in the manner indicated when submitting the complaint.
- If anything is missing from a submitted complaint, mGeek will inform the Customer using the address indicated on the complaint.
§ 8 Non-judicial ways of reviewing complaints and redressing claims
- Consumers can use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redressing claims. The European Consumer Centers Network assists in resolving cross-border disputes. For more information about non-judicial ways of dealing with complaints and claims as well as the rules on access to these procedures under your jurisdiction, please visit:
- Consumers can also use the platform for online dispute resolution (ODR platform), in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 524/2013 of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC (Regulation on Consumer ODR). The European ODR platform is to facilitate an independent, impartial, transparent, effective, prompt and fair court settlement of online disputes between consumers and traders concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales or service contracts concluded between consumers living in the European Union and the businesses established in the European Union.
An electronic link to the ODR platform is www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- Also please be reminded of mGeek email addresses: email@example.com
- The use of non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redressing claims is voluntary and may take place when both parties agree to it.
§ 9 Newsletter
- The Customer can opt in to receive a newsletter published by mGeek. The newsletter is sent only to Customers who ordered the newsletter by checking the appropriate box on the registration form or agreement and who afterwards activated the confirmation link sent by an email to the consumer’s email address (therefore gave their approval to receive commercial information at indicated email address).
- The newsletter is sent to the email address specified by the Customer, the information is sent in the form of an email. The newsletter includes, in particular, information on products offered by mGeek, new collections, current promotions and other information about products offered by mGeek. The newsletter is sent free of charge.
- Customers may, at any time, for any reason and at no cost, change the specified email address to which the newsletter is sent, or cancel the newsletter, by clicking on the link in the footer of each newsletter, entering the email address in the appropriate box and clicking "Sign Out".
- The administrator of the personal data of the Store's Customers as well as Store’s Users is Eye-Q-Optics sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warszawa (01-031), Al. Jana Pawła II 61 / 247.
- In matters related to the protection of personal data, the Customer as well as the User may contact our Data Protection Officer by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The provision of personal data by the Customers as well as the Store’s Users is voluntary, although in some cases necessary for the purchase purpose. Customers' personal data will be processed for purposes related to registration at the Store and, whenever consent is given to do so, related to the marketing of mGeek’s products and services and participation in the Newsletter service, defined as sending commercial information by electronic means and using telecommunication terminal equipment - SMS, in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means. In the event of any purchase of goods, personal data will be processed in order to properly implement the purchase and sales agreement for the purchased products, as well as their delivery. Failure to provide personal data necessary to conclude a purchase and sales agreement will result in the refusal to conclude the sales agreement.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the area of Customer registration at the Online Store, the marketing of products and services and participation in the Newsletter service is consent that is granted, whereas, in the case of the purchase of goods, data processing is necessary in order to implement the sales agreement.
- Personal data will be stored until the Store’s user withdraws his or her consent or a maximum of 5 years has elapsed since the moment the last order was processed, in the case of Store's Customers.
- We will provide personal data to companies that provide services to mGeek in the area of ICT, legal and marketing activities. In the case of Store's Customers, their data may also be transferred to the companies that deliver the goods.
- 1 In connection with our use of information systems supporting our Company's operations, the user’s personal data may be imported to third parties, within the meaning of countries, i.e. the United States of America, however transfer and processing of such data, in that territory shall be based on the standard data protection clauses established by the European Commission, thus guaranteeing an adequate level of protection for the user’s data
- Each Customer, as well as the User, has the right to request us to provide access to their data, make corrections, move or delete, as well as the right to limit the processing of data. In connection with the processing of personal data conducted by mGeek, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The User has the right at any time to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data processed on the basis of expressed consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing made on the basis of consent expressed before its withdrawal.
- Cookie files collect data regarding the use of the website, including the subpages of the Online Store by the user, and their main purpose is to facilitate the use of the website, by customizing the website to the needs and expectations of the user (personalization of the website subpages), and analysing the movement of users within the website.
- Cookies are used on the website with the consent of the User. Compliance may be expressed by the user through appropriate software settings, in particular the web browser installed in a ICT device used by the user to view the content of the website.
- The website user may also at any time limit or disable cookies in his/her browser via settings to block cookies or to warn the user against saving the cookie file on the device used by the user to browse the website's content. In this case, however, it may happen that the use of the website, including the subpages of the Online Store, will be less efficient, the user will not have access to certain content, and in extreme cases the correct display of the website pages, including subpages of the Online Store, may be completely blocked.
§ 11 Final Provisions
- Agreements concluded through the Online Shop are concluded in English.
- Information and pricelists on the webpage of the Online Shop at www.mgeek.io relate to products presented in the Online Shop and do not constitute an offer but merely an invitation to give an offer.
- mGeek honours all rights set out for Customers in the binding provisions of law. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are not intended to limit or exclude any rights of Customers under the rules of law.
- These Terms and Conditions are available free of charge on the website of the Online Shop under the Terms and Conditions link at: https://www.mgeek.io/terms/terms-and-conditions and at mGeek’s registered office.
The Terms and Conditions are available at that address in a form that can be read, downloaded and saved using the Customer’s computer. The agreement made via the Online Shop is recorded, secured and made available to the Customer by being sent to the email address provided as part of the transaction in the Online Shop as part of the Agreement.
- In the event of amendments to the Terms and Conditions, all contracts and orders made before the amendments enter into force will be implemented in accordance with the Terms and Conditions in force on the date of the agreement or order by the Customer.
- In any matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions Polish law will apply, however for Customers who are consumers, the mandatory provisions of law applicable in the country of consumer’s residence will apply.
- Appended to these Terms and Conditions are:
- Notice on the right of withdrawal, which is Appendix No 1
- A template form of withdrawing from the agreement, which is Appendix No 2
- These Terms and Conditions are effective from 1 of November 2020 and are binding on all agreements concluded from that date.